Recipe: Orange Wine and Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
This Orange Wine and Rosemary Pork Tenderloin recipe is a delicious and easy way to elevate your weeknight dinner game. The combination of orange wine and rosemary gives this dish a bold and unique flavor that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 500g each)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 250ml can of orange wine
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Season the pork tenderloins with salt and pepper.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork tenderloins and brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and chopped rosemary to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the orange wine and honey and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 63°C (145°F).
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy this Orange Wine and Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with your favourite sides and a glass of orange wine for a truly delicious and satisfying meal. Don't forget to use the link to Defy Wine's organic Spanish orange wine for an added touch of flavour.