This delicious vegan white wine butter sauce is perfect for drizzling over your favourite vegetables. The rich and creamy sauce is made with vegan butter, garlic, and white wine, creating a delightful blend of flavours that is sure to impress. Serve this sauce over roasted asparagus, steamed broccoli, or any other vegetable of your choice.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the vegan butter.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Pour in the white wine and lemon juice, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let the sauce simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until it has thickened.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving over your favourite vegetables. Enjoy!