Recipe: Orange Wine Sangria
Orange wine sangria is a refreshing and fruity cocktail that's perfect for any occasion. Made with orange wine, fresh fruit, and a splash of brandy, this sangria is a delicious twist on the classic recipe. It's easy to make and perfect for serving at parties or for enjoying on a warm summer day.
- 2 cans (250ml each) of orange wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 cups sparkling water
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange wine and brandy.
- Add the sliced oranges, lemon, and lime to the pitcher.
- Stir in the sliced strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours (or up to overnight).
- When you're ready to serve, stir in the sparkling water.
- Add ice to glasses and pour the sangria over the ice.
- Garnish each glass with extra fruit, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and refreshing orange wine sangria!